Monday, January 19, 2015

お客さん(生徒さん)が10人 

11月から教えてる日曜日のヨガ朝ヨガクラス(年末年始の3週間は代行してもらってたけど)、昨日なんと初の二桁なんと10人も生徒さんが来てくれた〜。
人が多いからめちゃくちゃ緊張したけど、すごく嬉しいかったよ。
ヨガクラス終わって、ヨガ友先生に報告して、家に帰ってきてウニと至福の時間を味わいました❤️
I started teaching yoga morning yoga class on Sundays since November 2014 ( I had a sub instructor teaching for 3 times while I was gone to Japan, tho)
This Sunday, I had 10 people attending my class!!! My first two digit number of people practiced yoga with me:) Wow! I felt soooo great (at the same time, I was super nervous)
After the class, I met one of yoga teacher friend for a coffee, and went home to spend my happy-hour with Uni. It was a great Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Sundays are lucky days! I also started to teach classes on Sundays when we moved to CA. Soon they become very popular and yours will be overbooked soon!
    M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marcela:) I am glad we have something in common again. Yes, Sundays are lucky and Fundays!

      Delete