Friday, December 20, 2013

Night view in Tokyo

日本で感じた事は夜がくるのが早すぎる!
東京だから?冬だから?
なんだかすぐに夜になっちゃうのよ。
ホリデーシーズンでイルミネーションいっぱいだからいい感じなんだけどね♪
途中かわいいコーヒーショップでほっこりしながら
なが〜い夜を楽しんできました。
そして東京タワーこんな近くで初めてみた(笑
都会の夜はキラキラ★してて本当に奇麗だよなぁ〜♥️
IMG_3565  IMG_3567 IMG_3573 IMG_3590 IMG_3596 IMG_3627 IMG_3606 IMG_3601 IMG_3613 IMG_3618 IMG_4080 IMG_4018 IMG_4052 IMG_4055
Does sun set so early in Japan? or because of Winter?
I've never thought that sun is setting so early time in Japan..
Around 5pm, it is already dark. That mean we have a looooong night. It is holiday season after all so that  I can enjoy illuminations and decorations:)
I found this little VW minivan coffee shop. Coffee tasted so good!  
City night view is absolutely stunning. I've never seen Tokyo Tower so close in my life. ( oh, you can see Sky Tree in one of the picture, too) Beautiful night.

2 comments:

  1. it is dark at 5pm here too! I don't like it much because I'm lazy. I don't feel like to do anything when is dark outside.
    Love your pics!!!
    Marcela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guam is getting dark after 6. I guess it is closer to equator, so sunset time is later than LA or Tokyo.
      For this time of the year, night time is pretty with illuminations, so it was fun hanging out at night time. ( oh,and it wasn't too cold.)

      Delete