Monday, September 2, 2013

ハロー September Rainy day♪

9月になりましたぁ〜。
もうすぐベガスを離れて一年になっちゃう。早いね。
ここ数日は雨が降ったり雷なったりしてるよ。
でも、結構こんな日も好きです♥ (でも湿気は90%。ははは)温かいコーヒーがお気に入りのトトロマグで美味しく飲めるしねぇ♪ 
最近落書きお絵描き。ブログアップしたい事いろいろあるけど、今日はここまで。
Rainy rainy day. It's nice to have a cup of hot coffee with my fave #totoro mug:)  Btw I am so sad about Hayao Moyazaki is retiring.. #weather #instaweather #toki #japan #day #summer #jp #totoro #ghibli
Doodle, doodle, doodle  #doodle #watercolor #sharpie #artjournal After dinner doodling  #artjournal #doodle #sharpie Happy Sunday doodling ☺ #doodling #artjournal #sharpie
It is September! It will be almost one year mark since I left Vegas. Time goes by so quickly.
For last few days, It rains a lot, sometimes we hear thunders.
I like days like that, because I can have a hot coffee with my favorite Totoro mug:)
I posted some doodle pics that I did recently.
I wanted to do more blog posts, but I've got to go..
Have an amazing September!

2 comments:

  1. wow, I can't believe that it is almost a year! So much happened during that year..........
    Marcela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... I am still overwhelmed by the things I have experienced...and things I am going to experience from now. Hopefully, great thing awaits me.

      Delete