Tuesday, August 20, 2013

まだまだ暑いです。

まだまだ暑い日本の夏です。
アップルアイスティーうんまい♥
庭には蝉の抜け殻がいっぱい。
今読んでる本『スタンフォードの自分を変える教室』by ケリー•マクゴリガル 彼女のスピーチや書いた記事を以前からあちこちでみてた。やっと本を手に入れた。面白い:)
Good morning:) #weather #instaweather #toki #japan Apple ices tea for this morning:) #ABeautifulMess IMG_1700
It is still hot summer.
Apple iced tea is so yum:)
Cast off shells of cicadas are everywhere in a garden.
I am reading "The Willpower Instinct" by Kelly Mcgonigal. I listened to her Ted* talks and talks @google before, and finally got her book. very very interesting!

3 comments:

  1. wow, I finally know how cicadas look like :-)
    Thanks for the pic!
    M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. empty shells of that insects are everywhere... and Ive got goose bump:(
      I am not a big fan of insects..
      Thank you for your updates email, and sorry it took me for a while to reply you.
      I have a tons of things I want to talk with you.
      Shall we do Skype date soon?

      Delete
    2. definitely! I'll look for you on Skype when I'm on PC.

      Delete