Tuesday, August 6, 2013

August Break 2013 Day2 to 6

August Break 2013
テーマがあって写真を撮る。

どーしよっかなぁ?って構図を考えるのは結構楽しい♪
Canon君をDay1-5までは毎日単焦点レンズはめて撮ってみました。このまま単焦点でずっと頑張っちゃうかなぁ?
Day 1 "Breakfast"
breakfast my mom's veggie salad
Day2 "Circle"
One day I play ukulele beautifully:)  "Circle"  day2/ #augustbreak2013
Day 3 "Yellow"
My "Yellow" Nike :) day3/#augustbreak2013
Day 4 "Love"
a lots of ♥ "Love"  day4 / #augustbreak2013
Day 5 "Close Up"
Day 6 "Diagonal"
"Diagonal"
It has been a fun experience taking pictures everyday for August Break 2013. Using my Canon with EF 50mm to shot all the pictures from day 1 to 5.  

2 comments:

  1. every pic looks great!!
    Marcela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcela, Thank you~!
    I gifted myself a new camera, and now I use it everyday for this project.
    It has been a lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete